accessible-iOS Re: Mudding

  • From: Sweet Soprano and Zeta Vale <sweetsoprano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 03:31:50 +0100

Hi Jessica and Ibrahim, thanks so much to you both for getting back to me.
Ibrahim, I have been on here a wee while. I just don't often post unless, I
need too or if I know the answer to something that I can help someone else out.

Jessica yes muds are text adventure games. I might have to try the mac list. I
will have to join it as I did try joining before, but I don't seem to have got
on the list. I'll have to subscribe again and see if I can get joined up. May
be I'll have better luck the second time. I'll look at Frotz and thanks also
Ibrahim for Mudrammer too. I'll maybe get them both and see what's the best
ones to use. I want to be able to play on the iPad to be honest. Mudder on the
mac is okay, but I find it quite frustrating as it's quite slow. Can someone
give me the email address to subscribe to the mac list again please? Would
really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Andrea and Zeta

Sent from my iPad