accessible-iOS Re: IPhone 5C Re: Re: an introduction, for those who don't know me

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:27:03 -0400

No, the 5S is the expected name of the iPhone5's successor. The 5C is the
expected name of a cheaper iPhone, one (probably) made of plastic, no or
poor-quality camera, older internals, and so on. The advantage to the 5C is
that it will cost less, so the mid-range market can finally access iOS devices
instead of just the premium market, which is Apple's normal target. September
10 will tell all, and the carrier promotions and deals will start soon after,
so just keep an eye on your carrier if you are looking to upgrade.
On Aug 16, 2013, at 8:23 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So is that  what they're calling it now?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 16, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Or maybe second hand but in good conditions? or if not the latest and
>> greatest, an older model? For instance here in Mexico, though last July the
>> IPhone 4s was the fad, I found a 3gs (yes older but what the deal since
>> having an Iphone for me was better than not having one since I've always
>> wanted one) at equivalent of $30 per month for 18 months so I went ahead and
>> got it! Maybe see if in your carriers they have these types of promos,
>> especially next month when the 5c comes out? This will, according to what
>> I've heard, lower worldwide the prices for the other iphones!
>>
>> El 16/08/2013 12:22 a.m., Charlie Te Huia Tukino Smith escribió:
>>> Hi.
>>>

>>> No, I won't be getting one, they're about 90000000000000 dollars over here
>>> it seems hahahaha.
>>>

>>> Anyway, I wish I could get one, but the devices cost a lot of money.
>>> That'd be good if I found one still in the box on the side of the road
>>> hahaha.
>>>

>>> With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
>>> list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
>>> at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

>>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

>>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

>>> //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios
>>
>> --
>> Enviado desde mi lap
>> Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
>> Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
>> acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
>> capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
>> máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!

>> list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
>> at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.