accessible-iOS Re: Calendar

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:20:47 +0100

Hi.

There is also another one I used, though it is quite expensive, its probably the most comprehensive calendar experience for the Vision Impaired specifically if you are totally blind and use voice over. Its called VO Calendar and its around $10 I think, that's £6.99 if your in the UK.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jewel
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:31 AM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Calendar

If you dot like the format of the calendar app, try VIP Agenda.It allows you to view by day or week, and also has a month overview. It also syncs with the calendar app so you can still view the events in the notification bar and create events with Syrii. I never use the calendar app anymore because of this app. And it is free.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't like the new look either. I like to have my calendar on one page a month at a time. There's not even a choice anymore.

sent from my phone

On Sep 19, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Tiffany Manosh <tmanosh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

I do not like to looks of the new Calendar app. I liked the old app much better. I could see the whole month at a glance, or have a list of all my events/appointments which is much easier to navigate and view. This new look and feel is going to take sometime getting use too.

Tiffany Manosh
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios