accessible-iOS Re: 10 Mail Tips for iPhone & iPad to Help You Email Smarter

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:40:41 -0400

Hi,

I can honestly say, I’m fine with either way.  I would just ask that if posting
the text from an article they put the link to the article in there as well.
Just for the sake of verification.  But, I really think this should be the
prerogative of the poster.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore