accessible-iOS Mophie Juice Pack 1,000mAh iPhone Battery 2-Pack for $9 + free shipping

  • From: Cristóbal <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:56:28 -0800

Hello list,

I saw this deal posted on Dealnews a few minutes ago and thought I'd share
it with the list in case any other iPhone folks would be interested in some
extra battery power. I already have a 2200 mah battery pack, but for $8.99,
I think I'm going to jump on this deal as well. You can never have enough
backup power especially when you can get it at a very good price.

http://dealnews.com/Mophie-Juice-Pack-1-000-m-Ah-iPhone-Battery-2-Pack-for-9
-free-shipping/898838.html

please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: