accessible-iOS Importing documents from email

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:05:11 -0400

In prior IOS, if there was an attachment in an email, you could tap on it to
open it then tap on the Action button to import it to an app, such as Voice
Dream. Today, I tried to do just that, but when I opened the document (a Word
document ), there was no Action button. There wasn't even a button to go back
to the email message, so I had to close Mail from the app switcher and reopen
Mail to get back to the inbox. How do I import documents to apps now, and how
do I get back to the message without closing Mail?
-Jrwrp

reply://herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221