accessible-iOS IPhone 4s or five?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:50:23 -0500

HI guys especially wishing ourselves good luck with the list move! Though it's months before I have to make a choice (in January is when my Usacell contract expires on my IPhone 3gs) I think I ask the question of by what model to renew? IPhone 4s or five? The five is about a hundred more pesos than the four s. if I were to go with the 4s, in the longrun would I be good to go for a year and a half, or should I spend the little extra and go with the five?

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las