accessible-iOS Fwd: Game Feedback

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:13:12 -0700

Good morning to all list members I am forwarding this info to you guys within
regards some people have been having with papa sangre 2 and the iPod touch 5th
gen.
An old member emailed me this to send to all of you.
Hope this helps if anyone of you have this game and are encountering  the
iTunes issues with it stating the app isn’t compatible with your device.

Begin forwarded message: