accessible-iOS Apple Event

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:15:25 -0400

Hi all, yes, you will probably be able to watch it on a computer or AppleTV. If
members wish to continue this topic, you're more than welcome to  subscribed to
the off-topic list, as this is not on topic for this particular list, but
anything goes on the off-topic list. While it is Apple related, it isn't
anything specific to do with iOS. I have created this thread because I felt it
was necessary for the change in subject among other things.

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221