[accessible-android] skype event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:01:12 -0600

Okay guys this weeks event is going to be something special.  We are going to
be discussing tablets iPad vs android tablets anyone interested is welcome to
join us.
We will also be discussing all the new products apple announce.

Now times are as known 3-5 mountain, 2-4 pacific 5-7 eastern, and 4-6 central,.
 The night event is 8 mountain, 7 pacific, 9 central,, 10 eastern.
This event again will be friday, but now I will include saturday as all.
All interested please contact me privately and tell me which day you will be
joining us.To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request
concerning the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at
betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android