[accessible-android] Re: nexus 4

  • From: Rami <ikrami.ahmad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:25:00 +0300

Friends, i live outside the US, how can i get this deal?
On 30/08/2013 05:59 ?, Reeva Webb wrote:

The new prices are $199 for the 8gb version and $249 for the 16gb version

Reeva

On Aug 30, 2013 8:05 AM, "Beto Arreola" <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello guys for this weekend the nexus 4 will have a new price for
    anyone looking to get it.
    I am not sure the email I got didn't state what it is, but I'm
    sure if you check the playstore it will tell you.To contact the
    list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list
    please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx> or on skype at betoa221, or on
    twitter on betoa221

    To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the
    subject line to: accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe
    in the subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
    //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android