[accessible-android] making a change in the settings of my g mail program

  • From: william deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:50:35 -0700

Hello,
I found out that when someone helped me set up my g mail account on my Android phone and tablet their was a mistake in my first name. The name bill has an extra l. So I wanted to correct it. Is their a way to change it without deleteing the e mail program and resetting it up again? I tried to delete it by going into the play store and deleteing it. That didn't work. But the only thing I want to do is correct my first name.
any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Bill Deatherage
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx