[accessible-android] event continuation

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:44:21 -0600

Hello to all list members I have to apologize to you  I had to leave for 2
hours do to reasons out of my control within regards to my business, but the
event is still going to go on.
I just got back and my skype is up and running.
If you guys wish to still call I am ready, and will extend it one hour until 1
AM Mountain 3 AM eastern.
Ones again my apologies.To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or
request concerning the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android