[accessible-android] Who to contact with accessibility suggestions?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:55:26 -0600

Hi everyone,

I'm becoming a bit more comfortable using TalkBack on my Nexus 7 running
Android 4.2.2.  I really think it would be much easier if we were able to
navigate a web page by headings, and, if we had the ability to easily have
Talkback perform a "say all".  I know there is a way to have TalkBack read from
the beginning, but it seems a bit cumbersome compared to the IOS 2 finger swipe
down to begin reading.

Is there someone at Google we can contact to make suggestions for accessibility
improvements?

Thanks,

RussellTo contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning
the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android