[accessible-android] Re: Turning up the volume on my ringer

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:10:14 -0600

Your volume buttons should do it.  They are on the left side of the phone.
On Jul 23, 2013, at 2:03 PM, wrd828 <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> The volume on the ringer on my Samsung sung phone got turned down.  I am not
> sure how to get it turned back up.  Also, the notifications volume got turned
> down.  I am needing to turn up both the volumes of the ringer and
> notifications.  My phone is the Samsung s4..  Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks in advance
> Bill Deatherage
>
> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android