[accessible-android] Samsun S3 and a big monitor?

  • From: Andre Neethling <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:29:25 +0000

Hi
Can any one of you tell me if this is possible?
I have the Samsun S3 with JB.
I want to connect it to my big screen TV with the data cable, and then read a
printed document using the camera of the phone, but have it displayed on the TV.
I have not tried it with this phone, but have done it with my older Nokia N86.
Only difference is that that phone had a TV out cable that I just connected
with the "TV, and it worked like a bom.
I'll give it a try later tonight once I get home, but would like to know if any
of you have ever tried it with any success?
I'm not sure if I will need to run it directly from the phone to the TV, ore
must I connect the phone to the laptop, and the laptop to the TV.

Andre

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
which can be viewed at
http://www.sars.gov.za/AllDocs/Documents/email_disclaimer.pdf