[accessible-android] Re: I'm Doing Something Wrong ...

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 05:57:44 -0600

You would go to the Playstore from your phone, go to Apps (not Apps And Games) go to Search. a keyboard will come up, then type in key words that will bring up phone answering apps.

Judy

-----Original Message----- From: Andrea Sherry
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 8:07 PM
To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [accessible-android] Re: I'm Doing Something Wrong ...

Tell me what is this app and where can it be got?
Thanks heaps for your quick reply.
Cheers
Andrea
That's the first thing I would do, is install one of those apps. I had trouble with that as well, and I use EZbuttons on the Optimus when setting it up. GS4 has the option to make the home button answer a call.

Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 6:51 AM
To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [accessible-android] I'm Doing Something Wrong ...

When taking an incoming call I am finding it difficult to find just that
spot on my LG Nexus 4 to slide right to get on to the call.
Any tips'n'tricks?
I don't have any of those answer phone apps installed.
Cheers
Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx