[accesscomp] sending test messages

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:38:57 -0400

I have recently changed some GMail configurations and would like to know if it
is possible for me to test my Gmail by sending myself a test message? Or, for
example, since copies of messages aren't sent when I send to a list, such as
this one, can I send it to myself at Gmail and get a copy? So far, neither
option is working. Are there some settings configurations I can change? Any
help would be appreciated.
Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

TO DONATE YOUR USED CELL PHONE AND CHANGE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND IN CENTRAL
FLORIDA go to:

Whether we succeed or fail in what we do is not the essential thing.

What is important is the heart with which we live our lives.

GIF image