[accesscomp] retaining all e-mail messages on primary computer

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:56:21 -0400

I now have two computers. I am running Jaws 10 with Outlook Express and XP home
on one and XP pro on the other. I am not sure of version of Outlook Express,
but think it is the latest one.

Anyway, I want my primary computer (the desktop) to retain all e-mail messages
even when I download e-mails to my secondary computer (my laptop). This is
primarily because of the reason that my primary computer has all kinds of
folders and filters set up and I want to keep it as my primary recipient of
e-mails. I went into accounts and have played around with the settings, telling
OE to leave a copy on the server on my laptop computer, but still find that
when I download messages to my laptop, they do not then later show up on my
desktop. How do I correct this situation?

I hope my explanation makes sense and thanks for your suggestions.
Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind

GIF image