[accesscomp] printers

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:36:04 -0800

Hello  this  is  to the fellow  who was  trying to set up his printer! Here's
what a sighted  friend said! This piece of info  would  go to everyone! who's
having the same trouble!
Arlene,

I tried just now to go through what I thought I did for you and Kerri to set up
your network printer. The problem is I can't remember the half of it. Most of
it I did at your place and ours was by trial and error, that's why it took me
so long to set it up.

You may want to tell this fellow that his ISP will probably help him to set it
up. Unless someone else out there knows more about it than I do.

Glor