[accesscomp] Re: power supply question

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:20:45 -0800

Sometimes when your power goes out, sometimes you might get a power surge. What happens is this. Your power supply in your computer will slowly start to break down. When it does, Your computer will not start. When it reaches the point where it won't start, you will need a new power supply. What happened to me was this! I turned off the power bar witch killed the router because we were having issues. Sometimes when I turned it back on. my on switch flashed like it wanted to run. When I tried to turn it on it wouldn't turn over. I had to get a new power supply! Now it works. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>