[accesscomp] Re: outlook express problem

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:15:31 -0800

I agree, she got help from somebody. I think they might have called one another. I don't know what she may know about the computer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: [accesscomp] Re: outlook express problem

The person must know or find out what the extension for the file is in order
to make the association if she is going to make it manually.  You can have
Windows look on the Internet for appropriate programs to open a specific
file but I almost never do this.  Find out if the person can tell you the
extensions.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>