[accesscomp] Re: Wondering about a few iPhone options.

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:53:47 -0500

Hi Nicole,

There is no unlimited plan with ATT any more, and there is no 8 gig IPhone 4.
Only the 3GS, and you really want the four for two many reasons to mention
here.  There are many more differences besides just the size.  It has a better
camera, it's thinner, it has better battery life, more memory, and a faster
processor than the 3GS.