[accesscomp] Windows 8.1 upgrade inquiry

  • From: "Alvin Carthon Jr." <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:24:19 -0600

Hi list,

It's Alvin.

I received this message about a Windows 8 upgrade (8.1) yesterday, but I
don't believe I can use it on my computer.

At least that's what the message says.

Do I ignore this upgrade, or try to install it anyway?

It says something about my CPU doesn't support it.

Read below to see what I am talking about.

I am running Windows 8 64 bit.

Thanks in advance!

God bless!

AC

Back

Updates (27)

Windows 8.1

Download

After the download, you'll be asked to accept the Windows Software License
Terms. If you do not accept, your prior version will be restored.

You can keep working while the update is downloading.  We'll let you know
when it's time for the next step.

Download size: 3.62 GB

Publisher: Microsoft

Copyright: 2013 Microsoft