[accesscomp] Tech Tip, new radio station

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:23:34 -0700

We have great news to share: Rdio is now completely free, everywhere you
want to listen. Enjoy endless personalised and curated stations on your
mobile device, and play anything you want - albums, playlists, stations and
30 million tracks - on the web. All free.

  Plus, we have a new suite of features that makes playing your favourites
and discovering new music easier and more joyful than ever.

  Welcome Home - your destination for personalised music stories. It's
what's happening on Rdio, right now.

  Name your Favourites - your expanded, smarter collection, including
albums, artists, stations and more.

  Browse for the right sound - start a station in any genre, or choose from
our curated stations.

   It's an exciting time to love music. Tune in.

  Listen free on Rdio - http://www.rdio.com/

  Enjoy the music!

  Rdio

(Article found on Tech Zone supplied by Christopher Hallsworth)

Prayer for Inner Peace

Lord, help me to live in Your joy and peace. Give me strength and
understanding to resist anxiety, anger, envy, depression, bitterness,
hopelessness, loneliness, fear and guilt. Rescue me when "my spirit is
overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is distressed" (Psalm 143:4). I
refuse to let my life be brought down by negative emotions such as these.

When I am tempted to give in to them, show me Your Truth. You have said in
Your Word that by our patience we can possess our souls (Luke 21:19) Give me
patience so I can do that. Help me to keep my 'heart with all diligence,"
for I know that "out of it spring the issues of life: (Proverbs 4:23).

To subscribe to Dan's tips or dedaily devotions, send an email to
dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with either "subscribe dan's tips" or "subscribe daily
devotion" in the subject.

This message has been scanned by Norton 360

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org