[accesscomp] System Access with Jaws, EMail and Wifi?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:35:25 -0600

 HI guys
OK last night I took the plunge and tried out System Access here on my windows7 Laptop, but found that if somehow messed up my Wifi settings? When I powered on my Laptop just now, it somehow got disconnected off Wifi; did it do it itself, or did I accidentelly do something on an item that is now on my System Tray called System Access Home Server? Also if it's doable, how do I use it with Jaws, so that in Tweets and others, it can read in Spanish? lastly EMail IN what format does System Access do EMail? I've got Imap on Pc and Iphone, thus have tons of important EMails stored online, thus I wouldn't want to get them deleted if System Access configures the EMail via pop3; it's GMail if it helps any.
Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México