[accesscomp] Spell Checker In Outlook Express.

  • From: "Michael Pyron" <archangel209@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:04:52 -0500

Hi Guys,
A quick question about outlook express.

I am running windows xp home.
Wehn I try to use the spell checker...There isn't any english word suggestions
that come up when I try to check spelling. I went to the options menue in
outlook for checking spelling, but it doesn't show english. The only language
that it shows is frinch. This is a new computer, and to top that off, I have
never heard of this. Have any of you on the list ever heard of this, and would
anyone know how I might could fix it.
Thanks,
Michael
There is a God Spot in every mans heart. Is Yours filled By Him?