[accesscomp] Importing contacts in Windows Live

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:38:14 -0500

I am set up with Windows Live messenger. I created a new Windows Live ID with
the e-mail address I use most often--not my Hotmail address. How do I import
the contacts from my old Windows Live ID to my new Windows Live ID? Just in
case you think I haven't gone to the site to try, I have, but I don't
understand their instructions and they don't seem to be working for me. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000