[accesscomp] Re: Help with new Gmail account.

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:57:53 -0500

Hi,

I would set it up under Windows Live Mail and not even deal with the web
interface.  You can get the pop server instructions from help on the GMail
site.  If you must use the web site there is a link once you are logged in for
standard HTML that makes navigating a little easier, but it's still a pain.