[accesscomp] Re: Hello

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:53:14 -0600

HI Chris? I'I've been on here for several years;it's generally very quiet, but when people ask questions and share tips, you learn a lot!

El 13/12/2013 02:45 p.m., hannah day escribió:
Hi chris i've just joined this list so i can learn more about tecnology

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day
Twitter: hannahday2009

You can send me a eye message at hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 13/12/2013 20:35, Chris H wrote:
Hi all
i am trying this list in the hopes of gaining as well as teaching others
about technology, i use a pc, iPhone and mac as my technology tools,
also hoping to get to know you all here. Regards Chris.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México