[accesscomp] GUIDE DOG USERS, INC., THE SUMMER DRAWING INFORMATION IS NOW ON THE WEB SITE. JANUARY 3, 2015

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 10:37:55 -0800

Dear GDUI Members and Friends,

I hope the first few days of 2015 has been great!  I wanted to stop by again
and encourage you to visit the GDUI blog at http://guidedogusersinc.org/blog
to check out the latest entries.  The most recent post is concerning the
GDUI Summer drawing!

Also, whehn you get a chance, check out the new GDUI social profiles on
Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook

www.facebook.com/GDUInc

Twitter

www.twitter.com/GDUInc  or follow @GDUInc

If we continue to work together, it will allow more people to become
familiar with our organization.

So, in your free time, like the Facebook page, follow the Twitter handle and
share and comment on the blog!

Every little bit helps!

Have an awesome weekend!

Will Burley

Email:  will.burley3@xxxxxxxxx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org