[accesscomp] Fw: [bookshare-discuss] a Norwegian student seeks information for a masters degree study

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:03:32 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Turner
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 7:42 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] a Norwegian student seeks information for a
masters degree study

Hello Booksharians,

Line, a Norwegian student,  is studying for his masters and seeks information
from individuals who use technology developed by social entrepreneurs. Here is
an exerpt from his message to Jim Fruchterman:

" I am now working on my Master Degree, and I have one more question. I am
trying to talk to all the stakeholders within social entrepreneurship. But it
has proven to be difficult to get a hold of receivers of a technical solution."

If you are willing to correspond with Line about this topic, you can do so by
contacting him at:

Line Magnussen
NTNU`s School of Entrepreneurship

linema@xxxxxxxxx