[accesscomp] Fw: [acb-l] Status of ACB Radio

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:10:05 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Turnbull
To: 'Carl Jarvis'
Cc: acb-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [acb-l] Status of ACB Radio

If you are using saved book marks they will need to be updated.

This is due to the server change.

If you go to the website and click on listen to acbradio you will see the links
for the different streams.

If you need a direct url to plug in to winamp here it is:

For mainstream:

http://mpls.acb.org:8000/mainstream.mp3 (broadband)

http://mpls.acb.org:8000/mainstream-low.mp3

Treasure Trove:

http://mpls.acb.org:8000/trove.mp3

I should have interactive up in the next couple of hours.

The café should be up later this evening.

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Larry

  From: Larry Turnbull