[accesscomp] Fw: [VisionENews] Shop For Great Gifts On Tek Talk Monday, November 3 and November 10, 2008

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:25:31 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Price
To: visionenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:04 PM
Subject: [VisionENews] Shop For Great Gifts On Tek Talk Monday, November 3 and
November 10, 2008

The Accessible World News Wire, Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Tell All Your Friends and Colleagues

Mark Your Calendars!

Shopping for Great Gifts On Tek Talk November 3 and November 10, 2008

> Are You considering selecting a gift to celebrate a religious holiday,
> to remember a birthday or anniversary, to send get well wishes or
> express gratitude to a special person in your life? If so, then you
> will appreciate knowing that again this year, during the November 3
> and November 10, 2008 Monday Tek Talk sessions you will have an
> opportunity to learn about a myriad of unique, fun, practical and yet
> affordable gifts that will please the most discriminating recipient
> whether vision impaired or fully sighted.Most of the presenters have
> not participated in our annual prior shopping events but they promise
> to highlight gift ideas that will make your shopping creative.
>
> We guarantee there will be no crowded stores, transportation hassles, or
> inclement weather to mar the enjoyment. Just shop from wherever you
> have a computer, an Internet connection speakers, a sound card and a
microphone. If you are using a Macintosh, you can hear everything that is
spoken
> in the room, can text chat,but cannot use a microphone to speak with
> other attendees..
>
> Watch for the next Accessible World News Wire with all the specific
> information about how you can join the festivities.
>
> The Tek Talk Team

Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair, Planning Committee
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com

Pat Price, Founder and Events Coordinator
The Accessible World Symposiums
Vision Worldwide, Inc.
317-254-1185
Email: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.accessibleworld.org

__._,_.___
Messages

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
Meditation and