[accesscomp] Fw: [MediaReq] Accessible World presents stocking Stuffers part Two,november 8, 2010

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "otr discussion" <otr-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:17:20 -0700

    See below for correct URL for Independent Living Aids.
News Wire:
  Dear Friends,

  We shall continue our holiday shopping stroll featuring our vendors for
part Two of Stocking Stuffers.

  We begin with: www.speaktomecatalog.com;

  Denise Russell, President;

  Phone: 1800-248-9965;

  E-Mail: vendor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

  Denise will discuss the numerous talking products she has for sale for the
holidays.

  Independent Living aids:

  Stephen Guerra;

  Web site: www.independentliving.com;

  E-Mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Independent living Aids has a large catalog of wonderful gift products for
the holiday season.

  A T Guys

  J.J. Medaugh;

  Phone: 269-216-4798;

  Web Site: www.atguys.com.

  A T Guys sells the finest technological products.  The company is operated
by persons who are blind.

  Executive Products, Inc.

  Al Eremita, President;

  Phone 818-833-8080;

  Web Site: www.executiveproductsinc.com.

  Executive Products inc. produces numerous leather cases for notetakers and
other devices used by persons who are blind.:

  Robert Acosta, President
  Helping Hands for the Blind
  Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

  You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers
to us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at
the above address.