[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 11

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:48:34 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 11

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, August 11

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's ClassifiedsBose AM/FM radio with CD player
  Selling braille plus 50 GB and 2 2 GB mini SD cards for $600

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world? If you are totally blind, this could be
due to a real sleep problem related to the lack of light needed by your body's
internal clock.  If you think you might be affected, you can call
1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to take a sleep survey or to
learn more about an ongoing clinical research study. Those interested may also
take the survey online at www.non24registry.com.
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Bose AM/FM radio with CD player

  My Bose is in good condition. The only reason I am selling it is that i need
to raise the money to fly to CA to meet my new grandson, and visit with my son
who I have not seen for many years. The Bose plays regular CDs, plus MP3 and
WMA. It comes with the AC power cord. It has a fabulous sound, for such a small
system, the sound is absolutely unbelievable. It's great to hook up to the TV
and listen to music, concerts and movies.
  Contact: britqe2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Selling braille plus 50 GB and 2 2 GB mini SD cards for $600

  I am selling a 50 GB model APH Braille Plus, and 2 2 GB mini SD cards to go
along with it. The unit is in perfect condition. I have 2 interface cables, the
USB cable, and the wall charger. If you want, I can also give you the docking
station as well. It needs a new battery, and a new control key, but other than
that it will work fine. I also have the wall charger. The braille plus is
running software version is 2.2.53.
  Contact: blindndangerous@xxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault
  Jawbone Prime Ear Candy Edition Bluetooth Headset for $24.99
  Convert Files: An Online Free and Simple Text, Audio, and Video Converter
  Moshi Voice-activated Alarm Clock for $37.95 Shipped
  Kingston 32GB DataTraveler USB Flash Drive for $44.95 shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.