[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, November 28

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:56:18 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 6:38 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, November 28

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, November 28

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today Only: Free Shipping with No Minimum at Thinkgeek
  b.. 2. $50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 Shipped
  c.. 3. Amazon's Cyber Week Sale has Started
  d.. 4. BUFFALO 802.11b/g/n Nfiniti Wireless Router and Access Point for
$19.99 Shipped
  e.. 5. Save up to 58 Percent Plus Get a Free Ham and $10 Gift Card at Omaha
Steaks
  f.. 6. Save 20 Percent Plus Free Shipping for used Music, Movies, and Games
at SecondSpin
  g.. 7. Lenovo Laptop with 15.6-inch Display, 320GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory for
$299.99 Shipped
  h.. 8. 48 Maxell AA Batteries for $10.90 Shipped
  i.. 9. APC 650VA Battery Back-Up System for $39.99 Shipped
  j.. 10. Logitech K750 Solar-powered Keyboard for $39.99 Shipped
  k.. 11. $2 in Amazon MP3 Credit for Free
  l.. 12. Today's ClassifiedsPac Mate QX 400 running Windows Mobile v4.1 for
$375 OBO

  m.. 13. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. Today Only: Free Shipping with No Minimum at Thinkgeek
  Today only, Thinkgeek.com offers free shipping with no minimum using coupon
code "CYBERMONDAY". We've never seen such a coupon with no minimum before.
Thinkgeek offers gifts for the computer geek in your life as well as lots of
cool and quirky items for anyone.

  2. $50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 Shipped
  Today only, BestBuy.com offers a $50 iTunes gift card for $40. With free
shipping, it's the best current deal we know to be available for an iTunes gift
card.

  3. Amazon's Cyber Week Sale has Started
  Amazon is continuing their deals into Cyber Monday. Their pages of deals are
still being updated and is one you'll want to bookmark. We'll be watching this
page for great deals, but can't keep up with everything. Once again this year,
Amazon has been one of the most aggressive online retailers, offering thousands
of deals and constantly price-matching competitors. Check this link often to
find the latest deals. Stay tuned to Blind Bargains all week for the best deals
from Amazon and other stores.

  4. BUFFALO 802.11b/g/n Nfiniti Wireless Router and Access Point for $19.99
Shipped
  Newegg.com has the BUFFALO 802.11b/g/n Nfiniti Wireless Router and Access
Point for $19.99. Plus, shipping is free. It supports some of the latest in
wireless standards and features one-touch set-up. Deal ends November 29.

  5. Save up to 58 Percent Plus Get a Free Ham and $10 Gift Card at Omaha Steaks
  Omaha Steaks has just sweetened their yummy Black Friday offer for Cyber
Monday. In addition to savings of up to 58 percent and a free ham with select
purchases, you'll also receive a $10 certificate for a future order. Omaha
Steaks sells quality meats, seafoods, and other items via mail-order and ships
anywherein the continental u.S. Deal ends December 5.

  6. Save 20 Percent Plus Free Shipping for used Music, Movies, and Games at
SecondSpin
  SecondSpin.com offers 20 pecet off and free shipping on orders of $25 or more
using coupon code "SSCYBER25". It's one of the best coupons we've seen from
this merchant this year. SecondSpin offers a huge selection of used CDs,
movies, and video games. Coupon expires NOvember 28.

  7. Lenovo Laptop with 15.6-inch Display, 320GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory for
$299.99 Shipped
  BestBuy.com offers a budget Lenovo laptop for $299.99. Shipping is free,
though sales tax is added in many areas. Or, opt for store pickup and get a $10
gift certificate. It features an AMDDual-Core E-450 processor, 15.6-inch
display, 320GB hard drive, gigabit networking, 802.11N wireless, 6-in-1 card
reader, and Windows 7 Home Premium. Deal ends November 28.

  8. 48 Maxell AA Batteries for $10.90 Shipped
  Amazon.com offers 48 Maxell AA Batteries for $10.90. Sign up for Subscribe
and Save to get this price (you can cancel after your order). With free
shipping, it's just under 23 cents per battery and one of the best battery
deals currently available.

  9. APC 650VA Battery Back-Up System for $39.99 Shipped
  BestBuy.com has the APC 650VA Battery Back-Up System for $39.99. Plus,
shipping is free. It's about half the normal price for a battery backup system
with this much power. It has 8 outlets total including 4 protected under the
battery back-up and gives up to 15 minutes of back-up time.

  10. Logitech K750 Solar-powered Keyboard for $39.99 Shipped
  Logitech offers the Logitech K750 Solar-powered Keyboard for $39.99. Plus,
shipping is free. While the box on this unit may be dented, the contents are
new and still come with the same warranty. It measures about a third of an inch
thick and can be chahrged via USB or solar power.

  11. $2 in Amazon MP3 Credit for Free
  Amazon.com offers $2 in Amazon MP3 credit for free. Use coupon code
"STUDYBRK" to get the credit. It expires at 2:59 AM on November 29.

  12. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Pac Mate QX 400 running Windows Mobile v4.1 for $375 OBO

  I am selling a Pac Mate QX 400 running Windows Mobile 4.1. The device is in
good condition. I will include a carrying case and a wireless networking card.
I will accept only payments through PayPal.
  Contact: Please contact me at Michael.Steven.N@xxxxxxxxx if you are
interested in purchasing the device.
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  13. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Amazon's Cyber Week Sale has Started
  Logitech K750 Solar-powered Keyboard for $39.99 Shipped
  Lenovo Laptop with 15.6-inch Display, 320GB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory for
$299.99 Shipped
  $2 in Amazon MP3 Credit for Free
  ASUS Eee PC 10.1-Inch Netbook with 250GB Hard Drive for $189.99 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.