[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, March 9

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:23:19 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, March 9

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, March 9

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today Only: Craftsman 201 pc. Mechanic's Tools Set w/ Tri-Fold Case
for $129.99 [Shipped]
  b.. 2. Coleman 50-qt Wheeled Cooler for $29.88
  c.. 3. 4-lbs. of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans for $20.70 [Shipped via Prime]
  d.. 4. Duracell AAA Alkaline Batteries, 20 Count for $6.87 Shipped
  e.. 5. Waterproof Dog Rain Coat for $9.99 [Shipped]
  f.. 6. Braille Steel Tape Measure - 25 Foot (132*20) for $25.95
  g.. 7. Today's ClassifiedsWeb design for the blind
  altec lansing rechargeable ipod dock for $80
  bad-elf gps receiver for ipod touch for $80
  Victor Stream for $150
  KAPTEN PLUS GPS BRAND NEW $329.00 FREE SHIP IN US.

  h.. 8. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Exciting update on Non-24-Hour Studies in the Blind

  Tasimelteon was shown for the first time to reset the body clock and to align
it to a constant 24-hour day in patients suffering from Non-24-hour

  · Vanda has donated over $30,000 to blind related non-profits

  · Over 1,000 totally blind NLP individuals have taken the Vanda sleep survey

  · Over 75% report a sleep problem

  · 70% of those screened in the Vanda’s main clinical study have a confirmed
diagnosis of Non-24-Hour

  · Over half of patients in the study have a sleepless night once per month

  · Vanda's main study is close to the target 100 patients but still needs
additional participants.

  For more information on clinical studies and to take the survey, call
888-389-7033, visit www.non24registry.com or Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  1. Today Only: Craftsman 201 pc. Mechanic's Tools Set w/ Tri-Fold Case for
$129.99 [Shipped]
  Today only! Sears.com has the Craftsman 201 pc. Mechanic's Tools Set with
Tri-Fold Case for $129.99 with free shipping, original price was $199.99. This
set includes a tri-fold case that separates your inch and metric tools.
Includes 4 flare nut wrenches as well as 21 combination wrenches; 1/4, 3/8 and
1/2 in. drives with 108 sockets, 3 quick-release ratchets, 3 extension bars and
62 specialty tools. Made in the USA and has a Lifetime warranty! Weight: 25.56
lbs.

  2. Coleman 50-qt Wheeled Cooler for $29.88
  Get ready for those summer events with enough softdrinks for all your
friends! Walmart offers the Coleman Xtreme 50-Quart Wheeled Cooler for $29.88.
Shipping adds $1.97 or choose free in-store pickup. Sales tax is added where
applicable. This cooler holds 84 cans and has a hinged lid with four beverage
holders, wheels, handle, no-tilt drain, and more.

  3. 4-lbs. of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans for $20.70 [Shipped via Prime]
  The Easter Bunny will soon be here! Why wait for him to bring all the
goodies? ToyBurg via Amazon offers Amazon Prime members the Kirkland Signature
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans 4-lb. Tub for $20.70 with free shipping. (Non-members
can spend $25 or more to qualify for free shipping; otherwise, shipping adds
$8.53.) These jelly beans come in 49 assorted flavors.

  4. Duracell AAA Alkaline Batteries, 20 Count for $6.87 Shipped
  Amazon.com has a nice buy on a 20 count of Duracell AAA Alkaline Batteries
for $8.97. Add it to your cart via subscribe and save, and the price falls to
$7.62. Plus, save an additional $.75 when you clip the included coupon with the
link on the page. CopperTop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the
right amount of power for your household devices. They’re reliable sources of
power for flashlights, toys, alarm clocks and more. Guaranteed fresh for 7
years by Duracell!

  5. Waterproof Dog Rain Coat for $9.99 [Shipped]
  PriceBully via eBay offers the Waterproof Dog Rain Coat in nine colors for
$9.99 with free shipping. This rain coat features an attached hood, drawstring
closure, adjustable waist, and leg straps. They're available in sizes XXS to
XXL, although not in all size/color combinations. NOTE: This rain coat may not
be compatible with all dog guide harness styles. Please insure compatibility
before using while a dog is in harness.

  6. Braille Steel Tape Measure - 25 Foot (132*20) for $25.95
  Sears.com has the Braille Steel Tape Measure - 25 Foot (132*20) for $25.95
plus shipping. Each foot of this tape measure is brailled and each 6 inch is
marked with single raised dots on the lower edge. 6 inch white rigid plastic
tactually marked extension helps stabilize ruler for longer measurements.
Flexible steel ruler with push-button blade return and lock.

  7. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Web design for the blind

  Looking for web master services? Looking for someone to create scripts for
your website? Would you like to learn Html, Css, Php or Java Script? If the
answer is yes to any of the above questions please visit us at Blind Access
Training. If you are interested or would like to learn more about us please
visit www.BlindAccessTraining.com and fill out the contact us page and someone
will get back with you.
  Contact: kimsan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  altec lansing rechargeable ipod dock for $80

  this is an altec lansing ipod dock, it will recharge your ipod or iphone, it
comes with a remote control. The remote slides into a slot on the back of the
unit. It also has a built-in rechargeable battery. There's just one negative
thing about this unit in general, not just the one I'm selling, when the unit
is on battery, it won't charge your ipod or iphone. But it works just as
advertised though, it's in great condition.
  Contact: moopiecurran@xxxxxxxxx

  bad-elf gps receiver for ipod touch for $80

  this is a gps receiver that works with ipod touches. I think it works with
the iphone and ipad as well, but haven't tried it. I'm selling it so I can save
money to get an imac. It's in very good condition. I haven't really needed a
GPS, so it hasn't been used much.
  Contact: moopiecurran@xxxxxxxxx

  Victor Stream for $150

  I'm selling a victor stream with an SD card included for $150. The stream is
in good condition. I don't have the AC adapter which explains it's low price.
Would will be w! illing to negotiate. I will accept payments through paypal.
  Contact: email: ndjurdjevic@xxxxxxxxxx

  KAPTEN PLUS GPS BRAND NEW $329.00 FREE SHIP IN US.

  Take advantage of this low price with shipping! My son bought this GPS for
me, but I already own one. It is Brand New in it's original box. He paid
$389+tax at Enable Mart. You can check their website for details on this
talking gps for the blind. Their re-stocking fee is too much, so I rather offer
it to you at a reduced price. It is voice activated and responds in a natural,
easy to understand voice. Designed for easy use by the blind. Also has a built
in mp3 player and fm radio, which are also controlled with your voice. Reduced
to: $329 including s/h in US. Call: 773-562-1003 NO TEXT PLEASE Or
tcolon1955@xxxxxxxxx You can pay me securely with PayPal Thanks for reading!
  Contact: 773-562-1003 NO TEXT PLEASE
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  8. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  #CSUN12 Audio: New Notetaking and Braille Options from Hims
  #CSUN12 Audio: A Unique iOS Bluetooth Keypad from Mobience
  #CSUN12 Audio: Demystifying the NBP Braille Notetaker
  #CSUN12 Audio: Crowdsourced Funding and the Release of the 6dot
  Kingston 4GB DataTraveler G3 USB 2.0 Flash Drive 4-Pack for $14.95 [Shipped]

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.