[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, August 26

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:41:31 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 6:38 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, August 26

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, August 26

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Ion PROFILE LP USB Conversion Turntable for $62.99
  b.. 2. Today's ClassifiedsGreat buy: Free Wall/Travel Charger with purchase
of Talking Mp3 Player!
  Uncirculated Louis Braille Commemorative Silver Coins for $40 Plus Shipping

  c.. 3. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. Ion PROFILE LP USB Conversion Turntable for $62.99
  TigerDirect has the Ion PROFILE LP USB Conversion Turntable for $62.99. This
turn table allows you to convert your lp's into digital audio using USB. No
drivers, no fuss. Just plug in the turn table with the provided USB cable, load
up your favorite recording software or use the included apps, pop a record onto
the platter and start recording.

  2. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Great buy: Free Wall/Travel Charger with purchase of Talking Mp3 Player!

  This week we're having a fantastic special, in which we're giving away our
most popular accessory free with the purchase of any Talking MP3 Player! The
Wall/Travel charger is normally $10.99 and enables you to charge your player
without the use of a computer, plus it's also a great accessory for our
Portable Fold-out Speakers! The wall charger will be automatically added to
your order during this week at no extra charge! This special ends on September
2nd. On top of that, be the lucky person to place the 1000th order and receive
your entire order absolutely free! We're nearly there, so go ahead and place
your order! You could be the lucky person! At Accessible electronics, we sell
fully set up accessible Rockboxed talking mp3 players for use by the
blind/vision impaired. To listen to a presentation using our newest Rockboxed
Talking MP3 Player, visit this link on our site:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to read
about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel
charger, cases, and more. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html To
order your Talking MP3 Player and receive the wall/travel charger absolutely
free, visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html The Sansa Fuze is
about the size of a credit card and about as thick as 4 credit cards put
together. It fits nicely in your pocket or in a protective case. Our newest
model, the Sansa Clip Plus is half the size of a Sansa Fuze, very light, and it
clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!B You can wear
it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.B It's
so light, youB might forget you're wearing it! This is my personal favorite
player! You don't need to settle for a cheap screenless player with little to
no options, you don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for a talking player, you
don't need to use some less-than-blind friendly music management program just
to use your MP3 player, and you don't need any expensive scripts just to make
any music management program somewhat accessible with your screen reader. On
our talking MP3 players, you can create your own folders, copy and paste
folders and files into them, and set up your music library any way you want.
It's completely under your control. When you purchase your player from us,
it'll arrive completely set up for use and speaking the menus, sub-menus,
folders, and files, *you can enable the speaking of your own folders and files
with the use of the included utility*, All system information is spoken, i.e.
battery charge level, time and date, how much space is left on your player and
microSD card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A,
AIFF, plus many more other file types, *excluding any encrypted/protected
files*. The built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a capacity of 64
presets. You can record from the FM radio or record voice notes through the
built-in mono microphone. They have great bookmarking capabilities, able to
maintain your 10 most recent bookmarks. Plus, you can expand your player's
memory by using microSD or microSDHC cards, of which we carry the 4, 8, and
16-GB cards. These players have great sound, plus you'll have a wide array of
options to customize the sound of your player, including such basic items as
bass, treble, and balance controls! Now, thatbs something you donbt see in
many MP3 players! When you purchase a player from us, you get: Your chosen
talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified) USB/charging cable Earphones Quick-Start
Guide in text and Rockbox Manual in PDF format right on the player 2 separate
utilities included for enabling your own folders and files to be spoken. Free
customer/tech support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement warranty
All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US, and
discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders
with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page.
(Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.)
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
us to place credit card orders at: 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa

  Uncirculated Louis Braille Commemorative Silver Coins for $40 Plus Shipping

  The 2009 Louis Braille Commemorative Silver Coins were launched by the United
States Mint on March 26, 2009, at the National Federation of the Blind
Headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland. Struck in both proof and uncirculated
conditions, the two silver dollars celebrate the bicentennial of Louis
Braille's birth on Jan. 4, 1809. The silver coins feature a portrait of Louis
Braille on the obverse (heads side) designed by Joel Iskowitz and sculpted by
Phebe Hemphill. The reverse (tails side), designed by Susan Gamble and sculpted
by Joseph Menna, depicts a child reading a Braille book at a desk. The word
INDEPENDENCE is displayed on a bookshelf behind the child and the word
"Braille", abbreviated BRL in Braille code, is featured in the upper field.
Shipping iis $6 within the continental U.S. Please ask about other locations.
  Contact: e-mail jj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  3. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  ACB and Google Post Survey on Computer Usage
  Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars
(and More) Audiobook for $17.95
  Ion PROFILE LP USB Conversion Turntable for $62.99
  Apple iPhone 3GS with 8GB Memory - Black for free with 2 year contract.
  Brother hl 2220 Monochrome laser Printer for $74.49 shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.