[accesscomp] Fw: Answering your computer questions. Tek Talk, February 23.

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:43:44 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Acosta
To: Bob Acosta
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:37 AM
Subject: Answering your computer questions. Tek Talk, February 23.

        News Wire,

from Accessible World

On February 23, 2009, the Tek Talk Planning Team with co-hosts Joann Becker and
Rick Harmon will be conducting a Computer Forum where you can present your
questions dealing with all aspects of using the computer.

In order that we may properly research the answers to your questions, please
submit them in advance to Robert Acosta, boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Please write
computer forum on the subject line.

We find that receiving questions in advance gives us the opportunity to develop
clear and concise answers to questions.

Next week, we shall send out a full press release regarding this event.

Robert Acosta, Chair

AccessibleWorld