[accesscomp] Fw: 10 Best Websites for Troubleshooting Computer Problems, Dan's tip for May 20 2013

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:19:24 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: dan Thompson
To: dan Thompson
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:48 AM
Subject: 10 Best Websites for Troubleshooting Computer Problems, Dan's tip for
May 20 2013

10 Best Websites for Troubleshooting Computer Problems

1. About Troubleshooting Guides : About.com has been there for ages now, with
every guide and step by step tutorials the site has made itself one the most
biggest troubleshooting sites. You will likely finding most of the computer
problems and their suitable solution.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findtheproblem/Find_the_Cause_of_Your_Computer_Problem.htm

2. Computerhope : A very simple and plain website, but very effective in its
approach. Computerhope has several question listed on the basic computer
troubleshooting page, with those of-course they have solutions.

http://www.computerhope.com/basic.htm

3. Microsoft : Microsoft also has troubleshooting guides to help you with
general windows problem, they have this page of fixing common PC problems,
where you will find most of the question you probably need.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/troubleshoot101.aspx#fbid=dXC94sGhIEF

4. WikiHow : Wikihow is collaboration of thoughts, its editable guide, a how to
site which is dedicated for helping in solutions. With detailed and easy
instructions you will be able to find many computer related issues and there
easy solutions.

http://www.wikihow.com/Special:Categorylisting

5. Howtogeek :  How to geek has varied sections dedicated to solving computer
problems. With Linux and Windows section being most popular, you can also find
your great wallpapers which can make your desktop look beautiful.

http://www.howtogeek.com/

6. PCMag : PC Mag has some fantastic set to how to, guides and tutorials on
windows. Probably the best magazine as well.

http://www.pcmag.com/

7. Labnol : A very popular blog, among indians and you can find every possible
solution with in-depth tutorial guides on window and mac. Labnol also has
certain tools which are really useful for web developer and coders.

http://www.labnol.org/

8. Dummies : Dummies as the name suggest is not only for dummies but
professionals to. It has long list of articles and how to guides to make one
expert in computing. You can easily troubleshoot any PC with there detailed
instructions and tips on solving issues.

http://www.dummies.com/

9. Makeuseof : The best tech site I have came across in last few years, they
have very popular pages with best of section and have many different solutions
for many problems.

http://www.makeuseof.com/

10. Lifehacker : A must visit site for all computer geeks and lovers.

http://lifehacker.com/

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on all your people and heal the divisions in the
body of Christ. May all Christian people throughout the world attain the unity
for which Jesus prayed on the eve of his sacrifice. Renew in us the power of
the Spirit that we may be a sign of that unity and a means of its growth.
Increase in us a fervent love for all our brothers and sisters in Jesus
Christ."

Psalm 16:1-2,5-9,11

1 Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
2 I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you."
5 The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot.
6 The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly
heritage.
7 I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs
me.
8 I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not
be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure.
11 You show me the path of life; in your presence there is fulness of joy, in
your right hand are pleasures for evermore.

to ssubscribe, email dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject.

This email has been scanned by Microsoft Security Essentials