[accesscomp] Four great programs on Accessible World.org today

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 08:22:53 -0800

        Dear Friends,
We have four wonderful programs on www.accessibleworld.org today Sunday January
20.
At 4 pm EST we have The empowerment Zone. MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM
VENUS." Book Nook Room.
At 5 pm EST Worlds of books discusses a fine book on harry Truman by matthew
Algeo. Book Nook Room.
At 8 pm EST the Fantasy book group will be holding their discussion. Book Nook.
9 pm EST: Classroom. Finally, Dr. Catherine Schneider a Psychologist who
happens to be blind will be our guest on Issues Facing persons Who Are Blind.

Please come by and participate in these programs.
Bob Acosta
Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.