[accesscomp] CALENDAR OF EVENTS, JANUARY 2013

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:40:57 -0800

    January 2013

Calendar of Events

We at Accessible World and Radio out of the past wish all of you a very happy
new year.

www.radiooutofthepast.org

www.accessibleworld.org

Dear Friends,

This Events Calendar for each month will now be sent to all of the fine people
on our mailing list.

Henceforth, all newswires will be posted on our two web sites.  Those dealing
with old-time-radio will be put on www.radiooutofthepast.org.

The others will be placed on www.accessibleworld.org.  You will find them near
the top of the sites.

You may tell your friends who wish these monthly Calendar of Events to
subscribe near the bottom of each of the web sites above.

Special notice Program: Tuesday January 22, 2013, Mr. ira Fistell: THE HISTORY
OF AMERICAN RAILROADS: 9 PM, ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG AUDITORIUM

CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR January, 2013