[accesscomp] Another English Twitter client comes

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind exchange and discussion <BLIND-X@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 06:29:36 -0600

 HI guys
Yes I know there's Chicken Nugget, Qube in English for Twitter, but TwBlue is another great alternative! It's developped by two blind guys one in Monterrey, Mexico and another I don't remember where. I've been using TwBlue since it was first developped a few months ago in Spanish, after having used the Qube since it was Qwitter, and I really love the fact in TwBlue that it's much faster! especially because you don't have databases to worry about. I've been watching TwBlue's Twitter timeline which by the way you can follow them via @tw_blue2, and one of the questions that came up recently was OKif we have Chicken Nugget and Qube, what can TwBlue offer? I'd answer another alternative; the more the better, right? It's coming along very good! So if you have been hessitant on using Twitter because of Qube or Chicken Nugget, now is your chance!
for 32 bits: http://t.co/tM071JVgb0 and 64 bits: http://t.co/oo12gdZxwp.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México