[accessbangla] Re: hello

  • From: "Prashant" <pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:29:58 +0530

Dear Vashkar,
I have just returned from a very successful training in Nepal.
I will write to you in detail about  that.
I have been asked to conduct training in Bangladesh also also.
Together we can plan out the training in a better way.
Prashant Ranjan Verma
Assistant Manager
Technology & Training Center
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram
New Delhi- 22 India
website: www.nabdelhi.org email: nab@xxxxxxxx
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944, 26176379
Mobile: 9818004668
personal email:pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxx
International Trainer for DAISY DTB Production
Moderator DFAResource mailing list
www.daisy.org
www.daisy-for-all.org