[accessbangla] Re: email address

  • From: FARZANA TALEB <cdabled@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:03:29 +0600

DEAR,
THIS IS A MAILING LIST, NOT PERSONAL EMAIL COMMUNICATION. IF ANYONE POST HERE, EVERYONE OF THE LIST WILL RECEIVE SAME MESSAGE, LIKE WE NORMALLY DO IN CC OR BCC.

SO YOUR THIS POSTING, WHICH I REPLYING NOW, ALREADY GET EVERY ONE OF THE LIST.
HOPE CLEAR TO YOU.
SORRY FOR YOUR BOTHERING. BUT THIS IS NORMAL IN THIS COMMUNICATION.

At 10:31 AM 3/20/2006 +0600, you wrote:

Please stop sending your correspondence to every one. It's really irritating.

At 08:46 PM 3/19/2006 +0600, you wrote:
DEAR VASHKAR,
PLEASE ADD MY

leeza112@xxxxxxxxx

to mailing list.

and remove my both email address mentioned below from list.

cdabled@xxxxxxxxxx

cdabled@xxxxxxxxx

please do as early as posible, otherwise, i am in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS IN ADVANCE

FARZANA TALEB CHIEF EXECUTIVE / GENERAL SECRETARY CENTRE FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED (CDA) 153/1/A CRESENT ROAD, DHANMONDI, DHAKA 1205, BANGLADESH.

LandPHONE: +880-2-9666273.
CEL PHONE: 880-187-545441, 880-175-044891.
E-MAIL: <leeza112@xxxxxxxxx>
MSN MESSENGER: <leeza112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
SKYPE: leeza112
This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
New members can join the list by sending mail to accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx

List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx