[access-uk] Re: yahoo account problems

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:47:40 -0000

I have had only one Yahoo account for about the last five or six years. For
the last four years I cannot access my account on the Internet and have to
rely on Outlook to deliver my mail. I have tried to start another account
with them but it keeps telling me that my email address is already in use.
this situation has continued since late in 2009. I know there are other
people in this country with exactly the same problem.
Tony
Skype robert.anthony.cretney