[access-uk] Re: would o2 be able to send me a battery for my n 86?

  • From: Elliott Barnes <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:57:42 +0100

You can go <a href="http://is.gd/7FByiF"; >here </a> for a Gold
Business battery that holds 1930 mAH compared to the original 1200, or
you can go <a href="http://is.gd/z0tYRE"; >here </a> for an original
Nokia battery. People say that eBay isn't the best place for buying
batteries, but as long as you choose the sellars who have good
feedback, you'll be fine. I've purchased around 5 batteries for
different phones, and all have been as good as, or in some cases
better, than the battery that was supplied with the phone.

On 31/03/2011, Jackie Cairns <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Hannah
>
> You could try, but I wouldn't hold your breath given my own recent
> experience with them. (smile).  If not, there are plenty of places you could
> get one to replace it.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Jackie Cairns
> J&M Work-Ability
>
> jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.work-ability.co.uk

Elliott.

http://ElliottB.net/

Contact Info:

Instant Messengers:

Skype:
bigboy11111

MSN/Windows Live:
elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Google Talk:
elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jabber:
elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxx

AIM Screen Name:
elliottabarnes

Social Networks:

Twitter:
http://www.Twitter.com/elliott94

Live Journal:
http://elliott94.LiveJournal.com/

Last.FM Profile:
http://Last.FM/user/elliottbarnes

Facebook:
http://FaceBook.com/elliott94

Who cares about the environment? Print this e-mail, and burn it, just
because you can.