[access-uk] Re: wireless problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:08:04 -0000

Hi Yusef,

Although failure is a possibility, wireless USB sticks do
not normally have any kind of "life".

A few things to check/try.

First, has anyone put anything metal, such as a tin, near
either device?

Can you even temporarily position the two devices so that
there is clear, uninterrupted line of sight between them?
Not even a wall.

Have you tried completely powering down everything, and
restarting?

George.