[access-uk] Re: wireless printers.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:09:45 +0100

I have a Lexmark wireless printer which works fine irrespective of what room I am in with PC or laptop but it could be described as a rubbish printer by some, a freebee from my Internet Provider, BT actually for loyalty so guess you could call it a Loyalty printer *smile*. It does a perfect job for me, A4, envelopes and even Articles for the Blind labels. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>